*MASSIVE* Mid-Missouri Meet 6/4/2011

lifelongbread

Reaction score
i have the money for it in my account right now.... but i think paying rent is a little more important..... kinda.

but i should be coming either way, but id like to have my coilovers.

Omega83

Reaction score
i was just checking. its cool either way.:thumbsup:

we got a new member in kc. we need to convince him to make his way down to como

Am I the new KC guy you speak of? :D If not... Whats up? I'm new here and I'm from KC (well... the burbs of KC) and I'm thinkin about joining you guys on 6/4.

I've got a few mods I'm workin on right now and I'm hoping they'll be done by then. If everything goes well... count me in.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
Am I the new KC guy you speak of? :D If not... Whats up? I'm new here and I'm from KC (well... the burbs of KC) and I'm thinkin about joining you guys on 6/4.

I've got a few mods I'm workin on right now and I'm hoping they'll be done by then. If everything goes well... count me in.

you might be but your more then welcome to join! where in kc are you?

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Oh and I got a buddy of mine with an 01 Silver i4 Coupe to probably come too.
He has:
projector headlights
ram air
exhaust
flex pipe
cat delete
andddd blacked out tails?

idk, he's tight. should be coming along unless something fatal happens to it.

Omega83

Reaction score
you might be but your more then welcome to join! where in kc are you?

I live in Overland Park. I just got my new 02 front bumper painted and I'm trying to decide what front lip will go best with my oem sides and rear. Hopefully I can get it all together and mounted and get new tires before the meet. Need to get some pics up on here too.

There aren't many Midwest members on here are there? Seems to be a lot of SOCAL and NY members

lifelongbread

Reaction score
I live in Overland Park. I just got my new 02 front bumper painted and I'm trying to decide what front lip will go best with my oem sides and rear. Hopefully I can get it all together and mounted and get new tires before the meet. Need to get some pics up on here too.

There aren't many Midwest members on here are there? Seems to be a lot of SOCAL and NY members

loo at members ride threads that should help you decide. theres only a small handfull of us. are you planning on going to the meet? if so we should coordinate something where we go up at the same time. im guna be driving thru kc.

Omega83

Reaction score
It all depends on if I get all my **** together by then. I've got a pretty clean ride but right now its in pieces and looks like crap. Rather not go to a meet unless its in tip top shape... know what I mean?

lifelongbread

Reaction score
It all depends on if I get all my **** together by then. I've got a pretty clean ride but right now its in pieces and looks like crap. Rather not go to a meet unless its in tip top shape... know what I mean?

eh... if theres a "local" meet i just come as i am. cause to be honest. they just arent frequent enough to just pass up because your vehicle isnt in best the best condition possible. i went to a little meet a while back and i had deer damage to my left rear quarter panel....

Omega83

Reaction score
I'll probably join you guys. Lets talk when it gets closer and see if we can meet in KC and go down together. Are there any other members in KC? I see moded 6GA's all over KC but don't see them on here.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
I've seen 4 modded 6GAs in my area. All coupes :)

I'll try n spread the word too

Back