*MASSIVE* Mid-Missouri Meet 6/4/2011

Mikey

Reaction score
Yep. Im volunteering a few bags of charcoal, trash bags and chips but Im gonna bring my own cooler of soda and my own little snacks.

Mikey

Reaction score
Solid post. Definitely going. Mark me down. Will confirm on fb too
Oh and I got a buddy of mine with an 01 Silver i4 Coupe to probably come too.
He has:
projector headlights
ram air
exhaust
flex pipe
cat delete
andddd blacked out tails?

idk, he's tight. should be coming along unless something fatal happens to it.
So, Eric, what's the scoop man? I know you're selling but even if you do, are you and your buddy still coming?

Am I the new KC guy you speak of? :D If not... Whats up? I'm new here and I'm from KC (well... the burbs of KC) and I'm thinkin about joining you guys on 6/4.

I've got a few mods I'm workin on right now and I'm hoping they'll be done by then. If everything goes well... count me in.
Still in?

Ive got 3 or 4 CB7 guys coming and, so far, you 3 from here. Let me know guys.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Well as far as I know I'm still in, and even if I do sell, I'll bring whatever I'm driving at the time. H3, Crossfire, Si ep3, 7GA. lol who knows.

idk about buddy, havent talked to the dude in a week or two, but ill hit him up

lifelongbread

Reaction score
Well as far as I know I'm still in, and even if I do sell, I'll bring whatever I'm driving at the time. H3, Crossfire, Si ep3, 7GA. lol who knows.

idk about buddy, havent talked to the dude in a week or two, but ill hit him up

you still need to give me your leather seats.
but i should still be coming.

Mikey

Reaction score
Apparently--alledgedly--the count has now jumped to over 600. I havent confirmed it yet, but i dont doubt it.

Anyway, I dont wanna knock it here, and Im not really knocking it, but we're in trouble. We're trying to feed that many people and no one's helping. A few people are bring a few cases of soda or a few bags of chips or a few bags of buns, but NOWHERE near enough stuff. We have, MAYBE, enough food to feed 200 people. Maybe.

Im not asking you guys to bring anything, im just venting. Everyone wants to show up, and eat food, but no one wants to offer to help. That's just in mid-MO. I dont want anyone to think Missouri is that way because theyre not. Something about these mid-mo guys. I dont know.

Anyway, if you want to bring a cooler with sodas or your own snacks, feel free. Id almost suggest it, just in case. There are plenty of places around that we can grab a bite to eat, if everyone feels so inclined.

Id also like to add that while Ive got 6G people coming, I also have local friends and 4G friends coming. The 4G guys are coming all the way from Ohio and a few of them Im yet to meet in person. So dont feel bad or left out if I dont hang with everyone the whole time. Not that anyone might care, but Im just saying, lol. There will plenty of really bad *** cars, a few nice cars and probably a handful stock or riced out beaters, lol, so everyone just have a good time and have fun.

Mikey

Reaction score
Yezzir. I'll be there. Im volunteering stuff for the cook-out so I'll be there earlier than most. Ive got a half-dozen cones or so that Ill use to save spots.

Back