FS: Massive part out 6th/7th gen (8/14 UPDATED PRICES)

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Re: Massive part out 6th/7th gen (wheels, susp, interior, exhaust, etc)

would u part out the head rest?

Mikey

Reaction score

I'm with brad. It looks like you just need a fender, windshield, mirror and maybe door. I'd fight that ****, lol.

I too would love the interior. Is that rear swaybay the one that'll fit our 6G or no?

Good luck with the new TL and GLWS of this stuff.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score

You should bring some of these goodies out to the Mid Atlantic Meet... It's fairly close to Baltimore...

AccordFlex

Reaction score

^Damn, thats all it took to total it? Wow.

Anyway, I'd be very interested in those front door panels if you were willing to part them out individually

I pushed for the total on this case. I work for Honda and we have a body shop so the estimator worked his magic and did it for me.

I will let you know on the door panels if I cant find a buyer for the interior in the next month or so.

so whats going to happen to your 6ga? looks like all you need is a windshield, fender, and door/mirror. cant be more than like 300 in parts and like 500 to paint match. i actually have a fender and door w/mirror for sale but im sure you would rather get local.
glws, you inspired my black interior swap(almost done)

6GA is gone and off to scrap yard/auction. needs new windshield, mirror, driver side glass, new driver side headlamp, bumper repair, hood repair, new door skin, and quarter panel work. The deer literally slid down the whole side of the car. With all of the trouble this car has been and with it having 280k miles on it, I was mentally done with the car. The insurance company gave me $5300 for it haha so im completely happy with parting ways with it and keeping the black leather since I still had the tan and swapping back on the stock wheels.

That's really terrible, especially after your fresh and gorgeous paint job. Your car was looking amazing. But I'm glad you're alright from that one, and hope your recovery from the 7GA crash is speedy.

...I'm still more saddened by the fact that I can't get that interior. lol

Yea I loved that paint, and thanks again for the words man, you know i appreciate everything youve always said about it. How far do you live? maybe we can work something out on the interior...

would u part out the head rest?

Not interested as these headrests make the seat look awesome.

I'm with brad. It looks like you just need a fender, windshield, mirror and maybe door. I'd fight that ****, lol.

I too would love the interior. Is that rear swaybay the one that'll fit our 6G or no?

Good luck with the new TL and GLWS of this stuff.

Like I said I pushed for the total especially since I have so much going on right now and have a 2007 TL-S 6sp that i absolutely love.

And yes, I do believe this sway bar will fit our car, might want to double check though.

If anyone is willing to pay for shipping on the interior, id let it go for $500 plus shipping.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Sorry about your luck. Glad seems like no one was hurt. GLWS

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Yea I loved that paint, and thanks again for the words man, you know i appreciate everything youve always said about it. How far do you live? maybe we can work something out on the interior...

No problem, wish I could get fresh paint.

I'm in southwestern Ohio. I guess I'd be curious about a shipping estimate...

God I'm retarded for even thinking that. :lawl:

Mikey

Reaction score

What year TL did the rear swaybay come from? I believe the one that fit ours is the 07 MT TL.

Ryan

Reaction score

pm'd

jdmcg3

Reaction score

i want your interior soooooo badly! or id wish you would part the interior pieces out. i would love to buy the read door panels and rear seats.

glws

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

What year TL did the rear swaybay come from? I believe the one that fit ours is the 07 MT TL.

I think all 3G TL 6MT RSB's are 20mm. But all I've ever heard anyone ordering on here is the 07-08 TL-S 6MT bar.

Back