Maximum Drop with Megan Racing Coilovers?

arise257

Reaction score
I'm looking to get some drop action going on my ride soon. I've been eying the Megan Racing Coilover Damper Kit Street Series. I would like to be able to drop the car a reasonable amount; not slammed, but stylishly low. I think you all know what I'm trying to describe. Is this kit gonna get me there or will I have to fork out extra dough for the K-Sports?

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Your best bet would be Calling Megan up and asking them yourselves. I'm not too sure if anyone on this site has the Megan Coils.

arise257

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I did a ton of searching last night and I was finally able to find my answer:

120mm! Which is equal to about 4-3/4"! I think I've found my set of coils!

arise257

Reaction score
Yeah, I know right? I could never get away with that here in DC though, our roads are like the surface of the moon. Everytime I see someone slammed with a body kit I think "that won't last long".

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yes. You can slam the SH*T out of these....

we saw a silver coupe that was "mowing the lawn" driving over short grass. ride harshness is a whole other story tho... lol.

arise257

Reaction score
So are you telling me these are a harsh ride in general, or is it made harsh by reducing the dampening to avoid rubbing through turns and bumps while you're slammed?

Back