Mclovincg3 00 coupe ex (56k be warned)

McLovinCG3

Reaction score
Not sure yet.. I was really leaning towards color matching, but at the same time i like the black on ssm combo

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone actually do SSM in the headlights, although I know 02_VTEC_SE colour-matched his headlights NG.

McLovinCG3

Reaction score
Yeah i saw his and it looked so good.. But with the silver i don't think the color would stand out through the headlight unless you really look at it

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah i saw his and it looked so good.. But with the silver i don't think the color would stand out through the headlight unless you really look at it

It's the same with the Naples Gold, you do have to look close. You know something was done, because the headlights don't have a shine to them.

The other option is to completely clear them and then just use amber bulbs where required.

McLovinCG3

Reaction score
thats true.... i was actually looking at getting oems and doing the blackhoused that have the corners still chrome.... i think those look really good... then with the projectors inside?? yeah.. i think it'll compliment the front end

SykVSyx

Reaction score
With the CF hood, yes, it would flow well that way also.

If you ever get tired of the CF hood, blackhoused don't exactly overpower the look of the front end, so that would be fine as well.

McLovinCG3

Reaction score
ok cool thanks for that.. i didn't think about that lol.... btw... your opinion... i was thinking of ordering the cf grille sort of to flow with the lines of the hood from front to back... what do you think??

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You could do the CF grill, problem with those is most aren't real CF, so it's not going to flow quite so well. If you had the time/patience, you could get some real CF and wrap your existing grill.

Just make sure the weave pattern flows in the same direction as the hood, as much as possible.

Back