Mean 1 from Brooklyn

6thGenon20's

Reaction score
picture.php

1998 accord V6 with custom Angel Headlights clear side markers and tyc Alteeza euro tail lights (I know Alteeza tailights are not big in here but i like em) Alpine TV DVD Radio with TV tuner, blackbird GPS, ipod Ready and bluetooth ready Alpine surround speakers including 2 12 inch type R in isobarrack boxes, 2 jbl crown 800w for bass and 2 fosgate 600 w for clarity, megan racing headers, AEM cold air intake, dual exhaust system forgot name some japanese name, Looking to upgrade engine big time, already have 180 degree door hinges by glide,f1 fenders by ED, full polyurathane vader body kit, invader hood, Combat1 wing with led lights, m3 side mirrows, purple led under car neon by street glow, i cant continue because all parts are primed and will be in shop for custom painting, as soon as i can get some work on this engine the sooner i can finish for the summer also looking to stiffen and lower my car im on 20 inch any suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
those rims are very interesting... hmm... where in brooklyn are you from?... ive never seen ur car around

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Interesting rims. And you definitely got a different style going on than people on this forum. But what's important is that you like it, and that's all that matters. Got more pics?

Welcome to the site, fellow New Yorker.

6thGenon20's

Reaction score
powerslot crossed drilled and slotted front and back rotors. Hawk pads same size calipur

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
You're not going to be able to lower that car much on 20's, if anything you'll just be able to get it down to stock ride height. If you really want to lower it I would suggest going with a smaller wheel, like an 18" at most. Plus I don't really think those wheels are going to flow very well with a body kit and everything else you're putting on the car.

Raymond

Reaction score
Nothing's going to flow with the body mods he has planned. Just IMO

Welcome to the site, hope we can help you out.

Back