Mean 1 from Brooklyn

6thGenon20's

Reaction score
well i tried out 1 of the f1 fenders and i got lucky it fit flushed with the 20's with full motion turning ability no rubbing i had to put spacers on the rims meaning somehow i have to widen the back about 1 inch each side to even out i have a custom shop doing the work. excellent fabricators theyve done work for me before. other honda before this 1. originally we were gonna mod it with a acura TL header and bumber but it was gonna cost a bit too much. so we went with the vader design, also i saw a g37 on 20's dropped really low the front tires were cramped in. are you shore because the shop will be ripping the wheel well for the wide body moldings. remember the idea here is extreme im trying to make this car look like a transformer decepticon.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA, another person with 20's..........

Personally, 19" would be about as big as I would go, especially with all your other plans. Because it's a Coupe as well, it just makes 20's look that much bigger and not very complimentary to the overall look of the car.

My $0.02

nexTOme

Reaction score
welcome.

GL trying to figure out what looks good on your car.

lwlba

Reaction score
welcome to the site.

a list of mod instead of a paragraph might be more pleasant to the eyes btw.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Welcome, good luck with your mods.

I think the more you hang here, the more your taste will adjust, but I wish you the best with your plans!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
usually in Bedstuy or ENY but youll find me all over Brooklyn.

im from bedstuy, damn near ENY because im close to the junction... what block (dont worry im not ognna rob u lol)

You're not going to be able to lower that car much on 20's, if anything you'll just be able to get it down to stock ride height. If you really want to lower it I would suggest going with a smaller wheel, like an 18" at most. Plus I don't really think those wheels are going to flow very well with a body kit and everything else you're putting on the car.

Welcome to 6GA, another person with 20's..........

Personally, 19" would be about as big as I would go, especially with all your other plans. Because it's a Coupe as well, it just makes 20's look that much bigger and not very complimentary to the overall look of the car.

My $0.02

i agree with every1 above, 20's are def not gonna lower well, specially on an accord and because wheel is so big for the accord the tire is so thin, if u do get it, the camber will mess up the inside of the rim so one bad bump and BANG!!! u just lost ur wheel, tire, etc... i wouldnt take the chance even trying

6thGenon20's

Reaction score
Thanks For all the Comments from Everyone, It seems everyone hates the size of my rims. Just So everyone knows the car fenders and rear quarter panel are going to be flared out i will have the space to drop. cant wait to show you what i mean. I have 18 inch rims also just got tired of them. Like I said the Fabricator is rediculous you would have to see the work he does.

Back