Meet Somewhere For All Easterners

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i could add another two hrs on to that and be in eastern pa where my family is from, another couple of hrs to ohio to see all the peeps there, hell canada aint tht far away

its the principle of the thing. i planned to goto a va/md meet. i dont feel like going to 2 more hrs to PA or ny or anything. if u want to have the meet further north,then by all means go ahead.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
BadgerType said:
i could add another two hrs on to that and be in eastern pa where my family is from, another couple of hrs to ohio to see all the peeps there, hell canada aint tht far away

its the principle of the thing. i planned to goto a va/md meet. i dont feel like going to 2 more hrs to PA or ny or anything. if u want to have the meet further north,then by all means go ahead.

I completely understand.
THumbs up for at least wanting to make the trip to VA/MD

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
if im the only one from south of nc goin, then plan it more north

1 person from fl < 10 from north

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
I think that because the meet is trying to be moved further up north we wont be able to stop all the arguing and bickering. I myself had found a park to legally have the meet in MD. Dre had one too. A lot of people had their eyes set on MD/DC/VA. I had a few 6th gen family members (not on this website) from NC/SC/GA/AL who wanted to come to MD but sendin it further north hurts their trip even more. MD is dead in the center of the east coast everybody can attest for that. If this meet is for the entire EAST COAST we have to think about the ENTIRE EAST COAST. From Maine to Florida, MD is in the middle. Not 2 further up north, not 2 further down south. Its a compromise but still lets be reasonable. If this keeps up this thread will continue til 6/22/07 and we still won't have a place for the meet. Dre works in a hotel in MD and can give great discounts, that should be +10 for almost everybody. Cheap overnight room. Please lets just keep it where it started. I was never gonna comment on this matter but were 3 months from the meet. By now we should be plannin the attractions at the meet. I know im still kinda new in this community but I had 2 get it off my chest.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
^^^I believe that's the problem. We never had a solid meeting place^^^^

We have the time and date, but no meeting place.

That's why I said we should make a poll of the most populat meeting places in teh area and let everyone choose for one week.
At the end of teh week, the poll closes and which ever place has the highest votes wins

Last edited:

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
That wasn't the point I was trying to make. No offense to NY and PA, but MD is dead in the middle of the East. Even to the north and the south. If its the East Meet have it right in the middle of the Eastside. NY and PA is too far for the southerners to drive.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Kid2000EX said:
That wasn't the point I was trying to make. No offense to NY and PA, but MD is dead in the middle of the East. Even to the north and the south. If its the East Meet have it right in the middle of the Eastside. NY and PA is too far for the southerners to drive.

Once again, I have no problem with the meet being in MD or VA.
But let's get this settled so we can all get together.
We need to come up with neutral spot in one of those two states.

I'll say this.

Is it ok for everyone on the eat coast if the meet is held in Maryland or Virginia? If so, then we'll find a spot in one of those states

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
blacknight said:
I'll say this.

Is it ok for everyone on the eat coast if the meet is held in Maryland or Virginia? If so, then we'll find a spot in one of those states

Still waiting for more suggestions within the states of MD or Va

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back