• Maryland

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
MikeyMike said:
caz you dont tell us deffinite answers, update the roll call #1 post with a date at least, i have no idea whats going on caz i have to search like 30 pgs to see wtf is happening lol.. give me a date and a deffinite location ill tell you if ill be there, if its a sat ill prob most deff be there and prob just get a hotel for the night or sumthing... WE NEED ANSWERSS

:confused: the date is on there...i thought it had been there for a while

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
MikeyMike said:
caz you dont tell us deffinite answers, update the roll call #1 post with a date at least, i have no idea whats going on caz i have to search like 30 pgs to see wtf is happening lol.. give me a date and a deffinite location ill tell you if ill be there, if its a sat ill prob most deff be there and prob just get a hotel for the night or sumthing... WE NEED ANSWERSS

The date has been on there for a while.
The location was the only problem, but it was only between two sates. Worse case scenario is maybe a 2 hour difference.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Dreman......we probably need to get a tally of who is going to need rooms for this meet. Let me know if you want me to give you a hand. Marriott FTW!!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
For sure we'll get a list and figure out where you all want to stay I'll give you some options and we'll make sure you guys are straght no worries.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Your the man you made my life a little bit easier lol thanks for the list bro. We'll start getting a list of people that want to stay over night once we get the location finalized.

angelplus

Reaction score
Please PM a moderator for any questions or further concerns about this meet. When the time comes, we'll post a new thread concerning the whole meet. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back