Megan EZ Street coilover with UAS air bags

mdog180

Reaction score
Hey guys, been doing a lot of research to get this started.

Has anyone on here been able to use their megan racing EZ street series coilovers with air bags?

My trouble is finding the strut brackets to bolt on the bags to the coilover thread.

So far I have found brackets from forjworks.com , but it states it works with LP street and regular street series megans.

Thanks

Varnell

Reaction score
Only a few members running Megan coilovers on here and even fewer running bags. If they can make those brackets, they may be able to make custom ones for your coils.

Varnell

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he was on FF2's. He was the reason I got them since I loved his ride. lol

mdog180

Reaction score
Thank you guys! I will contact him, it might help.

I got in touch with bagriders.com , guy named alex says to just comment in order that they are ez street for a 2000 accord, then bagriders will receive the custom brackets from UAS, but if its never been done by UAS then I would have to ship my coilovers over there. Anyone deal with these guys before?

Varnell

Reaction score
I haven't heard of them, but that doesn't mean they aren't reputable. If I was in your situation, I might just consider buying coils that they currently have brackets for, getting those brackets, and selling your current ones. Sounds like you'll be taking them off either way and the cash you would spend for custom parts could be put towards a new set.

mdog180

Reaction score
Thats very true, these coilovers have been great for the past 3 years. Maybe its time for an update. Thank you for all your inputs guys!

xci.ed6

Reaction score
From what I find they go with an airbag INSTEAD of springs?

bummer, I want airbags WITH springs, in the back only. So I can run 0psi normal, crank that up to like 100psi with it loaded/trailer...

Back