Megan Racing coil over kit

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
I would just save up to get a real coilover system. It will be worth it in the long run trust me

Hobbit

Reaction score
I would just save up to get a real coilover system. It will be worth it in the long run trust me

yup was just curious as ive already decided im going for either H&R / Spax RSX as well as new joints if required , might even get some adjust hemi joints to make sure the camber and toe are spot on , have a race team near by that do full suspension setting up , but wont sell you kits for less than £2500 !!!!! mind they are fully rebuildable and custom built for you

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
those are complete crap haha. i had them on my first 6th gen back in 2005...save yourself the headache and stay far away from them.

if you want to use a sleeve type coilover like that, i would suggest ground controls, if they still make them for these cars. definitely get a decent set of shocks to go with them as well. other than that, you could step up to a full coilover set up. i'd recommend that as it's usually better, and most adjust height via the bottom mounts, so you won't affect shock travel when you adjust the height.

Last edited:

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
+1 on the Ground Controls. If that falls through check the suspension threads here and do a bit of research. There are tried and true sets that wont break the bank but keep in mind you always get what u pay for. Good luck man!!

Hobbit

Reaction score
wow the ground controls are the price of a set of coil overs once shipping and customs get there cut !!!!
but can see why they are pricey

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I tried out the TruHart, so far they are great. I have no idea who else has a set.

Normally I'd use springs on a DD. The only reason I used coilovers is because I understand he suspension. It had H&R springs for years when I had other 'toys'.

Back