Reaction score
AEM cold air intake
MR cat-back stainless steel exhaust
Tokiko HP shocks
Maxspeed springs
Advanti Racing (ADR) 18" Battle Exe wheels with Toyo proxes
Some custom painted parts including front upper grill
TYC projector headlights
Pioneer head unit (cant remmeber the model no.)
2 Sony Xplod 12" subs
Sony Xplod pro series 600 watt 4 channel amp

as far as future mods go, this summer ill be changing the maxspeed springs to skunk2's which i just bought. im swapping my slushbox auto tranny for either an F23 5spd or H22 5spd and doing all the work myself (i couldnt find a 6th gen coupe with a 5spd so decided to do the swap later). ill also be replacing a lot of suspension parts, depending on what i can get my hands on, to adjust for camber and other alignment issues, as well as rebuildng and adjusting all the OEM parts after theyve been cleaned and powder coated. after that, ill be removing the rear seats and re-apolstering the space left with matching trunk carpet at the same time as installing some proper bucket seats and a proper harness setup.

shortly after, ill finish buying parts for a turbo setup and hopefully aim to get the parts installed some time during the summer, although i may just wait til i get back up to college and do it all there (if i can find the time and space)

lastly, here are some pictures of my car right now. theres not too much i can do to it while im up at college, i hardly have any tools or time to work on it, and with the cost of tuition, money has been a little tight in the last few months, but by summer ill have neough saved for the various projects.

enjoy:

n6846710_31415213_6838.jpg

n6846710_31415215_7584.jpg

n6846710_31164483_8622.jpg

n6846710_31425293_9815.jpg

n6846710_31425287_7393.jpg

n6846710_31425288_7800.jpg

n6846710_31425289_8202.jpg

n6846710_31425292_9415.jpg

100_1327.jpg

100_1328.jpg

oh and i also just got an APR strut tower bar, a mugen style lip and im ordering skunk2 springs and a battery relocation kit :)

wg2k7

Reaction score
i love that shifter, ive bookmarked yourd diy on that and hope to use it someday. and man, i dont no what it is but theres something about your car that i love. beautiful car

retroshark

Reaction score
thanks man, i really appreciate it :) if your interested, i may offer a service to custom make the knbo and boot, as both need modifications. i had to cut and re-sowe my boot and painted the shifter to match the interior.

HondaGus

Reaction score
retroshark said:
thanks man, i really appreciate it :) if your interested, i may offer a service to custom make the knbo and boot, as both need modifications. i had to cut and re-sowe my boot and painted the shifter to match the interior.

i'm willing to pay you! :) LOL

retroshark

Reaction score
all i need is the money for the knob, the money for the boot, and then youd have to mail me the little sqaure plate that goes aroung the shifter unit. If you have the same interior as mine, parts of it shoudl already be a sort of dark silver color. youll have to cut the shifter arm yourself, so take that into consideration before hand, as it can get complicated

HondaGus

Reaction score
retroshark said:
all i need is the money for the knob, the money for the boot, and then youd have to mail me the little sqaure plate that goes aroung the shifter unit. If you have the same interior as mine, parts of it shoudl already be a sort of dark silver color. youll have to cut the shifter arm yourself, so take that into consideration before hand, as it can get complicated

cut? how? is there somewhere you can show me where to cut it?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
retroshark said:
what gauges do you have man? i like those, theyre different and not ricey. i want to get those so that i dont look like a rere having the white face gauges that light up green at night. i want something classy, but the numbers have to be smaller than stock!

retroshark

Reaction score
lol those are my stock gauges bud! i just painted the bezel around them to match the interior. while im at it, just to save on confusion, here is whats been modded in the interior:

shifter cut and covered with boot
knob switched out and painted
painted and sanded air vents (yes they didnt come that way ;))
trip around shifter painted to match
guage bezel

and as for cutting the shifter... you need to remove the OEM knob, take out the inside part carefully, then saw down or cut the metal part inside. cut about 2-3 inches off of the shifter arm using a pipe cutter, then reassemble. making the boot fit is little more complicated cause it involves sowing and glueing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back