mid-atlantic meet in a few weeks?

dadams

Reaction score
yea the weekend is the best bet... mondays and tuesdays i have class from 730-10, wed a class @ 1, thurs a class from 5-730 and fri a class @ 1, but i work in between my classes. maybe if it was a friday

slowrider87

Reaction score
i am so game! however.... i also have a crazy schedule now withe school and both jobs. but i might be lucky with this one because on the 23rd a friend from MO is flying in for a week or so to be a tourist so i put in for 9 days off work. she would probably enjoy skyline.

but school...i have class
Monday- 4:30-10
tuesday- 12:30-1:45
wednesday- 6-11:30
thursday- 12:30-1:45

Last edited:

greekpizza

Reaction score
im game as long as its a weekend. cause i gotta drive home from pa. put im free fridays.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
so do we wanna do this? if so everyone needs to decide on a day cause I can do it pretty much any day as long as I know ahead of time so I don't make plans to do anything else.

slowrider87

Reaction score
i'd like to go but i'm gonna have to play it by ear. the day doesn't really matter to me. you all get to choosing. the sooner i kno the better my chances of being able to go are.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I'm very down depending on if I can make an appointment for something to happen this weekend or on Monday.

you know, something...to...happen

:boink:

my only really bad day to meet would be like Thursday, I gotta devote Thursday for schoolwork or I get behind.

slowrider87

Reaction score
thursday the 23rd... probably no bueno. class at noon30 and have to be at dulles at 3:00.

i'm only posting this to keep the thread live. hoping the others will jump in and start deciding.

Back