Mid Atlantic meet??????

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I will hopefully join the meet my car won't be done but if you guys have the meet at Paul's it will be in attendance :D Great Seneca Park is in Gaithersburg. It's a very nice location I have many pictures from meets we've had but I think doing it at Paul's would be more fun.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
im from md im down for this meet if its in va or md somewhere close by
dude you should come to pauls on teh 8th so I can see those rims in person who knows I might even have the loot to pay for them by then(i hope:naughty:)
where iz pauls?
Leesburg, Va its northern va so it'll work good for the va and maryland people.
i'm, down for late august as well, my ride haz no interior as of right now....lol

I will hopefully join the meet my car won't be done but if you guys have the meet at Paul's it will be in attendance :D Great Seneca Park is in Gaithersburg. It's a very nice location I have many pictures from meets we've had but I think doing it at Paul's would be more fun.

I'm down to throwdown. Lateish august if possible so I can haz my stance down.

We could always just go to pauls and then have our own meet in late august and invite the v6p guys since they invited us to their meet.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
he says he's making his famous beer ribs. If your going for sure get on v6p and add your name to the list, and make sure you bring 5 bucks to help pay for the foodz. I posted a link on the last page to the v6p thread the list is posted in.

Last edited:
Back