mid-atlantic spring 2013 meet planning thread

slowrider87

Reaction score
Damn, they actually gave me the day off. Guess i gotta go and hang out with you fu*kers now don't I? I'll bring the burgers and burger buns. But that's it. If anyone wants hot dogs or any thing else grilled it's on them. Need an accurate count of who is going by 2:am saturday morning. I'm not buying pre-made patties this time...

Patrick i'll bring those tires unless you won't have room in whatever car you drive.

dadams

Reaction score
I will bring ice and coolers, along with ketchup, mustard, bbq sawce, and some potato and/or pasta salad. any other condiments you ppl want?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
alright lets get a head count of who is coming and what they're bringing. heres what I have so far:

me and sarah -drinks and some sort of sweets (coockies brownies that kinda ****) probably some type of veggie platter or vegetarian dish if she feels like makin something. Also I'll bring some trash bags so we can keep the park clean.

donald - ice and coolers, along with ketchup, mustard, sweet baby rays, and some potato and/or pasta salad

tim - burgers and buns and I'm assuming cooking utensils.

tyler - precisely three bags of chips.

i fixed your post for you donald. :jae:

Last edited:

slowrider87

Reaction score
sweet baby rays? Seriously? Thats some bull shi* bbq sauce. Your tastes in bbq suck ***....

J/K...

I'll bring the BBQ sauce. I helped my parents move last week and my mom thought it'd be funny to give me 5 bottles (I think that many) of Sweet Baby Rays that they had left over from my sisters wedding. They know i love me some BBQ. But i was like What the Fux do i need this much sauce for? I usually make my own. but now i know..

Pat I know it's only been like 17 Minutes, but answer my text... except the part where i asked if Sarah was coming. because i know that now.

Last edited:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Updated first post with who's coming and what they're bringing. Let me know if I missed you.

Which 240 do you guys want me to bring? Since the accord is currently dead.

greekpizza

Reaction score
Put me on, ill be in my new DD so no making fun and ill bring sides potato salad or something. anyone need a oem radiator or a oem AC compressor? There free and Ill bring them to the meet!

Back