mid-atlantic spring 2013 meet planning thread

dadams

Reaction score
Boyce va = west bumblefvck... thats almost fvcking west virginia. no way in hell, sure ive gone further for meets but that is the middle of nowhere.

Pat you said plan for the 5th cause you have a wedding to go to on the 4th and dont want to fight a hangover... doesnt make sense... but w/e and im sure none of us (maybe except for Tyler) would go to a meet on mothers day.

Pat you complain about grammatical mistakes.... there is an edit button for a reason.
I am fine with a bbq, and Tyler is right we dont need Paul, to cook... he just brought the good ***** that everybody liked.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah anywhere west of Fairfax county is pretty much middle of nowhere territory :lawl:

and no, I don't care about those kinds of holidays :lawl:

she can wait until the day before or after I have plans

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I dunno what I meant when I typed singe lol

Weddings is the day before Mother's Day, do the 11th not the 4th. Whoops lol. And ya the edit button doesn't work for me on my phone for some gay reason.

Also I won't be in the accord. Becauseneedsrebuilt :(

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Lol well hopefully by that point ill only own two 240's haha. And the verts kind of a hooptie so us more the likely be in my hatch.

The accord may not actually need a rebuild though. Even though oil pressure is lower then it used to be its still well within spec...so I dunno what the deal is with that yet.

slowrider87

Reaction score
If it's on the 5th then bars will have cinco de mayo specials... cheap beer ftw. The park you refer to is Burke Lake Park. and if we BBQ i'll cook. Just gotta remember to stand upwind from the smoke this time...

And Dillon, Yes I get on here approximately once a month. I don't know, lost interest in modding my car any further. it's an accord, and its old.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah Burke Lake was it, we'll have to look at an overhead and choose a place where we don't have to drive on gravel and bullshit

I know there's one area of the Lake where there's gravels roads, and one that's asphalt, we'll want asphalt for lowered cars

dadams

Reaction score
That location is fine by me... awww no gravel :(

Tim did a good job cooking last time. and I think a shelter was a good thing last time, and especially there since the last time we were at burke lake we had to fight for parking, a grill and places to sit.

Back