mid-atlantic summer meet!!!!!

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
damn I don't even know, I guess I'll find out more tomorrow.

they probably have some booth when you come in and you like pay for what you're going to do or something, I don't know.

and I have zero BBQ equipment.

dadams

Reaction score
iight i think u stay mre updated than Patrick :slap: well idk bout the parks in va but most of the parks in md where u can rent out a spot and then they have other spots where u can just show up... lmk i can make a few calls if need be... pm me unless u have my # in tht case txt me

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
Yeah so I told her the meet was on her birthday/graduation party, and I definitely got the "F*** you!" look from her... Lol.

That blows too. That would have been the first car meet that was actually close enough for me to go to. I only live 25 minutes from there, if I'm haulin ***.

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
Yeah, I get the feeling that this will be an all day event... But there are several of us that live pretty close together; I mean, even a 3 hr drive ain't that bad. So, maybe we can set something up again in the fall or something.

dadams

Reaction score
yea i think the last fall meet was a fail cause it was in harpers ferry and onli 3 of us showed up... but hey there seem to b more ppl in our area popping up so we can see if we can get mre ppl

dadams

Reaction score
we might do it sunday cause Patrick wants to go to hyperfest on the 19th

Back