MIDWEST Meet. St. Louis MO Area

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
I'm dedicated to getting a St. Louis MEET and cruise together.
I just need to know how many people would be down.
So, post about how far you are from St. Louis, if you're down, and hell, the year and color of your Accord too.

Just tryin to get some **** together

*EDIT*
Apparently this is going down in CoMo
Late February, somebody estimated the 20th, and it doesn't HAVE to be Accords only, but I like the idea of getting a CG photo of course.
All cameras welcome, buddy might come with a Civic Si Hatchback too, so all are welcome.

If anybody else wants to meet sooner near STL, thats fine too, but the larger meet will obvi be in CoMo.

PS!
Im excited :)

Last edited:

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
320miles, no can do, dont have money to get there, barely enough to go to school till next pay day

99 SMR 2dr Accord with front lip and new 6GA stickers!!! :leeann:

Mikey

Reaction score
Im about 2 hours from STL.

Do you have a date for this yet or what? Preferably not October 16th or 17th, lol. Otherwise, I'd be down. Trying to get a big thing going, in either KC or STL. Accords mostly; 4Gs, 5Gs and 6Gs.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Alright I'm late replying but I would love an STL meet.
how many ppl would it take to get some of you KC people here ?

ejreams

Reaction score
Eureka, 35 minutes west of Downtown
I'm down, been waiting for some people in this area to come to life.
1999 HMM V6

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
You guys...:rolleyes:

Why not have it in Columbia? Im more than likely the only member here, that way everyone has to drive. I think that's fair. There are a handful of places to do it, too. There's Cosmo Park, spots on MU campus, plenty of empty parking lots. Trust me, I could find a place. I found a place for the last Winter Meet in CoMo.

I just dont think this should be done in the dead of winter, lol. Unfortunately, the next 6-8 weeks is going to be unbearably cold and there will more than likely be snow. I'll leave that up to the concensus. Id love a meet, but what say we do it when it's a little nicer out. Trust me, it's no fun when everyone's standing around in 2* weather. And why drive 2 hours just so we can all sit inside a Hooters or AppleBee's or where ever?

Back