Midwest Meet

Mikey

Reaction score
Gauging interest really. Seeing if any of you Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Iowa, Oklahoma or Arkansas members maybe wanna get something going before it gets too cold. I was thinking maybe like October 22nd or 23rd.

Im pretty open. Im 2 hours from STL and KC, 6 from CHI so Im down for pretty much anywhere.

Post up thoughts, opinions, etc. If nothing comes of it, no biggie. Just seeing who's out there and if we can enough people to justify a meet.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
im down for a kc meet.

i know there is a kc forum and i know they usually have something going on there, but we definitely need to get some more mid west members on here.

Mikey

Reaction score
Are you referring to KCSR? If so...eh. The KCSR guys are borderline HT guys. There's a lot of them but they're not the nicest of people and they can get out of hand quick.

This may end up having to be a midwest CAR meet or HONDa meet and not just a 6G thing. :/

lifelongbread

Reaction score
pull something together. id prefer not to go past columbia mo. but it would be sweet if we can get something in kc

Mikey

Reaction score
The turnout from here wouldnt be that great. I could probably round up a 6 or 7, maybe more, but it'd be here or KC....

Mikey

Reaction score
Any dates in mind? This fell through mainly due to the lack of interest. I posted up on 2 other forums and only had a combined 4 or 5 people interested and even then, a location couldnt be agreed upon.

I'd like to go to KC next weekend but Im still unsure if it'll happen or not. Otherwise, as usual, Im open. Ill travel for a meet but Id like there to be more than 2 or 3 people.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
I'm moving back to the manhattan area at the end of december so I'd like to have a kc meet here soon while it's still conveniant. But if your in the kc area next weekend I can make it up there.

Mikey

Reaction score
It'd be just me. Well, Im bringing a fellow 4Ger with me, but other than that, I dont know of any one else who'd show.

Back