Mike's 02 Accord coupe V6

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
it's a plum pearl with added flake to it. Don't exactly know what flakes were added but I love how it came out!

Nice. I'd use paint protection wherever you can though, because matching that paint in the future could be difficult if the exact formula wasn't recorded.

Mikeymike823

Reaction score
Nice. I'd use paint protection wherever you can though, because matching that paint in the future could be difficult if the exact formula wasn't recorded.

I got it done at the paint shop. They already have exact code and everything on file.
My dad knows the owner so yeah. He told me when I get the rear lip to just bring it in and they will spray it for free

Varnell

Reaction score
I got it done at the paint shop. They already have exact code and everything on file.
My dad knows the owner so yeah. He told me when I get the rear lip to just bring it in and they will spray it for free

I seriously need to make some paint connections...

Car looks great. Only things I might suggest are a rear lip, eyelids, and a black or plum pearl headlight housing.

Mikeymike823

Reaction score
I seriously need to make some paint connections...

Car looks great. Only things I might suggest are a rear lip, eyelids, and a black or plum pearl headlight housing.

Im ordering rear lip tomorrow and I'm considering the black headlights but don't know where to get them. Any help? Lol and not a big fan of eyelids tbh

Mikeymike823

Reaction score
How are good are those coilovers? Good buy?
EDIT: how long have you had them also?

I like the ride! They're one piece coilovers. They ride like a stock sus*****ion and catch pot holes pretty good but I'm maxed out and can't go any lower. So I'm looking to get a better suspension to go a little lower

CokeZero

Reaction score
I like the ride! They're one piece coilovers. They ride like a stock sus*****ion and catch pot holes pretty good but I'm maxed out and can't go any lower. So I'm looking to get a better suspension to go a little lower

LoL, you can't even get SuspensÍon past the filter.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Im ordering rear lip tomorrow and I'm considering the black headlights but don't know where to get them. Any help? Lol and not a big fan of eyelids tbh

You can blackhouse your own, there's a DIY. Or Ebay, 3rd party sites...anywhere lol.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
For being maxed out they look like the ideal height I would be going for. I was and kinda still am looking at FnF Type 1s but can't really afford those right now haha. Ever had a problem with them?

Back