Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Man that sucks. Sorry to hear that. I am sure something better will come along soon.

26k on views is pretty bad a s s, but when you look at your own page 10k times in 3 years doesn't really count :)

Going to try and put some designs together for the meet today if the wifey doesn't have time.

Mikey

Reaction score
IMAG1423-1_zps7fe7fb5d.jpg

IMAG1422-1_zps178e9b4a.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Looks very white, and I like it! Will be waiting for the pic of your clock display. ;)

Mikey

Reaction score
As usual, pics don't do it justice. They're, to date, the brightest license plates i've had on my car, lol. I'm worried they're TOO bright.

Clock looks the same; no change. It was just burned out so I bought a replacement LED.

Mikey

Reaction score
SBL.

For the clock:
1 - NEOx-x: NEOx LED Bulb - Instrument Panel LED NEO3-W: 3mm NEO3-x Cool White

License plate:
2 - WLED-xHP: 194 LED Bulb - 1 SMD LED Wedge Base WLED-WHP: Cool White

Thinking about redoing my LEDs. Next chance I can, I'm thinking about ordering 5 more of the 194(doors/map/trunk), a handful of the instruments(HVAC), and maybe even pick up bulbs for my tails. They're $25/ea but they're the brightest ones SBL makes. I'll probably just order a pair to see how I like them. If not, I might just have to go to v-leds.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Did this today. Didn't take as long as I thought it would. Small, nimble fingers and/or a wire hook would've made it WAAAY easier. Hoping the wrinkles smooth out over time.

There wasn't too much foam missing. Or at least not as much as I thought there'd be. The tattered parts of leather really make it look worse than it really is.

Only tools I needed were the ratchet to unhook the battery, a Phillips, a flat, and needle-nose pliers.

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
It will smooth out/tighten up. When I converted my interior to leather, all mine looked loose like that. Tightened up after about a month in this Florida heat.
Did you only do the seat back?

Mikey

Reaction score
It will smooth out/tighten up. When I converted my interior to leather, all mine looked loose like that. Tightened up after about a month in this Florida heat.
Did you only do the seat back?
Yeah. My gf thinks I should've redone the whole thing but I couldn't find bottoms.

Looks good, my seat looks a lot worse the foam is missing on mine. Where did you get the factory leather from?
Ebay.

Back