Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Cdubb
Kiss that 7yr/100K mile warranty good bye....LOL

I had to about 3 months ago :eek:
I'm looking into buying an extended warranty though

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Besides cosmetic stuff, do you guyz with the high miles notice any negative driving characteristics that came with the high miles? Like motor and such. I got 80,000kms on mine.

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
Low'n Slow said:
Besides cosmetic stuff, do you guyz with the high miles notice any negative driving characteristics that came with the high miles? I got 80,000kms on mine.

Yes, alignment gone bad, shocks, tires, brakes, timing belt, and of course rims go bad like mine did. But, thats just like any other car! But I only experienced alignment, rims, tires, and brakes ;) Thats it! < yeah right, more to come!

HondaGus

Reaction score
i have 170,000 miles on my accord, and lets see the tranny was changed at 36,000 miles, since then its good, i have changed the motor not too long ago (MOTOR TOOK A DUMP ON ME) also i fixed my axel seal, ummmm altanator, breaks, rotors, im gonna have to change my motor mount. and thats all, other then that thats all that has gone bad! LMAO! i know what your thinking

A MOTOR, well back in 2002 when i got the car, i BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF IT, and im supprised it lasted that long anyway. now that im 23 with a head on my shoulder (KIND OF) the car is running great, umm also i have to change are my ball joints. thats all

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
96K - rebuilt tranny, fixed broken front motor mount, brakes (twice), new belts, new battery, wires, cap. Pretty much everything else is aftermarket or still OEM.

What I'd like to do - Koni shocks, replace pistons/rods.

wg2k7

Reaction score
since i got the car 1 year ago, alternator, brakes, ignition, main relay, battery, ignition coil, 3 motormounts, and a bunch of little things. now i need a new front and a rear window, headliner. yea, lucky me, after 4 trips back to the body shop after the hurricane my rear window is leaking and it caused the glue in the headliner to go bad, so i have a sagging headliner and i guess having a leak in your window for 10 months will cause moisture to get in, so that area is starting to rust. im gunna ****ing kill this body shop. my car has been in that shop for 1/3 of the time ive had it

wesmac

Reaction score
97k, changed tranny around 75k, battery, about to change brakes, timing belt at 59k, about to change spark plugs (NGK IRIDIUM). Thats about it besides my mods.

Last edited:
Back