mini coil spring compressor adjustable

jdmcg3

Reaction score
epic fail just waiting to happen if you get these.

just surf the FS section.. pretty sure there has to be something in there for you.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Hey buddy,

Those mini coil spring compressors are a tool. They are used to compress the spring down when you install lowering springs. It compresses the spring so when you take the top hat off of the strut the oem spring won't fly off. It should NOT used for a lowering device. Hope this helps.

-Jordan

P.S. if you wanna go cheap then you could just cut your springs. Buy the time you are ready to buy coilovers your struts will probably blow out anywyas lol. This is just an option. I wouldn't do it myself but a lot of people do. Good luck!

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I've heard that they blow out fairly easily but it could happen to any coilovers.

Pretty much the same price as FF's but everyone has those so maybe you just wanna be different lol!

Good luck though mate :thumbsup:

itzcoryng

Reaction score
I've heard that they blow out fairly easily but it could happen to any coilovers.

Pretty much the same price as FF's but everyone has those so maybe you just wanna be different lol!

Good luck though mate :thumbsup:

Thanks. Sorry but what brand makes ff? I'm new to the whole car thing and I try to learn more.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
FF is the brand.. "Function Form" type 1, 2 and 2.5 are the type of coils they have.. and i beleive the type 2 and 2.5 use Eibach springs

itzcharlie

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

I found these coilover at Andy. I don't know much about it can anyone tell me if these are good? And are they missing something? Thanks

http://www.andysautosport.com/honda.../full_coilover_systems/tein/tein50000026.html

Teins are meant for having a stock feel to it. These Tein Street Basis replaced the Tein Basics and from what ive heard are more improved in design. The con about these coilovers is they do not go that low. Lowest they will go is about 1 finger gap all the way around

Function and Forms will slam your ride but they are a lot stiffer than teins

Back