Mishimoto Aluminum Performance Radiator(56k)

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
ya but CSF is constructed more as an OEM replacement rather then performance
as sketch said, well worth the extra $$ IMO

I was just throwing it out there saying that they made one for the 6thgen definitely wasn't knocking your install or anything :D I've always liked your car Mike :hide:

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
if only this was posted earlier this year
i had to replace my rad in the spring time

CHID0

Reaction score
Damn Mike you tha man. thanks for the info! Was the lower hose flange on the passenger side or the driver side? I think the Mishimoto comes with the fan on the proper side for the 4 bangers!!!!!:afro:

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Damn Mike you tha man. thanks for the info! Was the lower hose flange on the passenger side or the driver side? I think the Mishimoto comes with the fan on the proper side for the 4 bangers!!!!!:afro:

its on pass side, 4banger is pass side, vSICKS are on the driver side. it should fall in and work for 4 bangers with just custom top mounts.

michaelp4283

Reaction score
ya but CSF is constructed more as an OEM replacement rather then performance
as sketch said, well worth the extra $$ IMO

lol :henry: your terrible

rad is $300, fan/shroud is $265 i think.. IMO gettin the shroud is worth it because you have to figure 2 quality slimfans are at least $100 each. and then you have to figure out how to mount them, this shroud skips all of that for you.

i think shippin on everythin is $40 or $50 so thats $605 roughly. i got everythin and a 19lb gauge radiator cap for a little more then $400 with the partial sponsorship. cap has a gauge on it that tells you the temp. nice little tough IMO

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_tr...oto+radiator+accord&_sacat=See-All-Categories

These cost "a little more than $400" for the complete setup new on ebay. They owe you a better sponsorship than that.....you've done some nice advertising. Thanks for the review.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Back