Modding a 98-00 front lip to fit 02 bumper

DSeng13

Reaction score
Looks great man good job. Quick question though, even though you accidently bought one for the wrong year, do they make that lip for the 01-02 bumpers? I plan on converting my 98 bumper to the 01-02 coupe bumper, and want the same lip, which is why I'm curious to know if I'd need to do what you did here. Any help appreciated thanks. :jarred:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Thanks! No lips for the 01-02 front bumper yet. But its really simple to modify the 98-00 front lips to fit

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score
Looks great man good job. Quick question though, even though you accidently bought one for the wrong year, do they make that lip for the 01-02 bumpers? I plan on converting my 98 bumper to the 01-02 coupe bumper, and want the same lip, which is why I'm curious to know if I'd need to do what you did here. Any help appreciated thanks. :jarred:

you can find them right here http://tinyurl.com/yk74dw8
its the type r replica that they dont make for 01-02 coupe

rivera919

Reaction score
Quick question. . . is there a difference between the 98-00 sedan lip and 98-00 coupe lip? Reason i ask is because i'm getting a really good deal on a 98-00 sedan lip and was wondering if i could mod that into my 01 accord coupe?

itzcharlie

Reaction score
^you can mod it i just did on my coupe but its a little bit longer and more cutting is involved.. pretty much u have to do what Allgonoshow told you and then cut the middle portion because its longer on a sedan

DrOwZee

Reaction score
^^i didnt have to cut the middle portion in half, i just ghetto trimmed for the foglights and that was it.

itzcharlie

Reaction score
^the middle portion in the center between the foglights i guess i didnt have to cut it but it seemed too long lol

Back