Mods for my CG?

Accorddoo

Reaction score
So i already have Meagan Heads and Injen Shortram , i was think coverting to odb1 and some other ECU along with MSD 6AL-2 ignition system with the 2-step launch. Has anyone tried it ? is it a hard job and will it reqiure dyno tune ?thanks

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Save your moooooney, no performance gains unless you do pistons, cams, port the IM, etc.

It takes a lot of cash to make the accord mod friendly.

Are you 4 or 6 cyl?

Accorddoo

Reaction score
Its a F23A1 I just want it for fun. Im plain on N/A built I dont know yet.

Accorddoo

Reaction score
5 Spd FTW ! with intake and Headers stock exhaust and ofcoure Tein COILOVERS , rebuilt Cyl Heads

F23A1AT

Reaction score
If you're having modding problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but my mods aren't one.

Accorddoo

Reaction score
I had to do the core exchange so i dont have it anymore , i broke a stud on the E.M and try to drill\tap it out but i F*** up -____-

ANYWAYS , i want 2 step for fun im doing a N/A build later in the future anyways

Snoobly

Reaction score
you're not gonna gain much until you start actually building. I'd save up and start buying everything. Then when you have everything you put everything on. Then you're only tearing your engine apart once. There arn't many N/A builds for this car cause it's so hard to achieve much power with this engine. NASOHC is one of the members on here with an N/A build. you might want to read through his threads and see what you can learn.

Back