Mohegan Sun 3G and 4G TL Shoot - 4.30.2012

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Justin your car looks sick.. But the white one is straight up :rice:

I need bags. SOON........

nice pix dude, but the 4G is just uuhhhh...... smh?

She needs wheels badly. I just installed her coilovers about a month ago (SSP's) and with them spun all the way down the wheels are more than a bit sunk. She still has her 3G and is currently trying to sell it. Once that gets done I'm trying to talk her into a set of 20" Vossens. I think those wheels with the grill color matched will set it off.

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
lord...

so yeah i found this

To answer some of your questions yes i have a 3G and yes i have a 4G, my 3G is for sale and when it sells I will continue to mod the 4G but please remember I have only had the 4G for 5 months. I realize i need wheels and spacers and a bunch of other goodies but im currently not working and would like to continue to take the summer off and travel. In doing so all car projects will stop until the 3G is sold. Its bad enough that Ive already bought teins, high flow pre cats and a j pipe...modding is a sickness!

As far as the grille is concerned, I plasti dipped it black and i love it. There are not many aftermarket options for the 4G grille...you have the RonJon and you have the cheap e bay stuff. The RonJon would be well over $1000 painted and I refuse to put ebay parts on my car lol. That left me with my stock grille and some paint. I did not want to color match the entire thing because thats what everyone is doing and i like to be different. The grille is a work in progress and will not stay like it is now, Justin is currently colormatching the outer part of it for me. If Im not happy with the way it turns out then Illl buy the RonJon when the 3G sells.

Im also contemplating buying an s2k which means the 4G would get proper wheels and nothing else. The s2k would become the new project.

So as you can see im not positive what Im doing right now but Illl put some more pics up as it comes along. I may even see some of you at a meet this summer. I appreciate all of your constructive criticism but I can honestly say this AWD 6spd is one of the most amazing cars I have ever driven that is under 45k new, and Ive driven a lot of cars lol.

l34merik

Reaction score
That 3G TL is sexy as hell.

The 4G, don't see why it gets so much hate from general public. I like it, maybe it just take a year or 2 to sink in before everyone starts liking it. Hoping to not offend, the 4G reminds me of a big panda. It looks good though.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
lord...

so yeah i found this

To answer some of your questions yes i have a 3G and yes i have a 4G, my 3G is for sale and when it sells I will continue to mod the 4G but please remember I have only had the 4G for 5 months. I realize i need wheels and spacers and a bunch of other goodies but im currently not working and would like to continue to take the summer off and travel. In doing so all car projects will stop until the 3G is sold. Its bad enough that Ive already bought teins, high flow pre cats and a j pipe...modding is a sickness!

As far as the grille is concerned, I plasti dipped it black and i love it. There are not many aftermarket options for the 4G grille...you have the RonJon and you have the cheap e bay stuff. The RonJon would be well over $1000 painted and I refuse to put ebay parts on my car lol. That left me with my stock grille and some paint. I did not want to color match the entire thing because thats what everyone is doing and i like to be different. The grille is a work in progress and will not stay like it is now, Justin is currently colormatching the outer part of it for me. If Im not happy with the way it turns out then Illl buy the RonJon when the 3G sells.

Im also contemplating buying an s2k which means the 4G would get proper wheels and nothing else. The s2k would become the new project.

So as you can see im not positive what Im doing right now but Illl put some more pics up as it comes along. I may even see some of you at a meet this summer. I appreciate all of your constructive criticism but I can honestly say this AWD 6spd is one of the most amazing cars I have ever driven that is under 45k new, and Ive driven a lot of cars lol.

You know how appealling this makes you to the average man, yes?

:lawl:

Congrats on the purchase, and I would love to see what you do with an S2K.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
This is why Carrie gets tons of respect from me. She mods how SHE wants and doesn't give a f*ck what others think. :thumbsup:

Back