Molding 01-02 WW kit onto 98-00 bumper like never before

KnightRyder

Reaction score
sorry guys, i guess i forgot to post up on friday but my car missed the deadline. there were air bubbles in the filler that kept popping up so he had to go back and correct them and that ate up a lot of time so the kit wasnt finished on time therefore, no pics.

and since i missed the show, i told them to take their time now and do it right so it may be several more days till i get things back.

but for now, here's a teaser of the parts in primer...

20110930160015953.jpg

redmeansfaster

Reaction score
sorry guys, i guess i forgot to post up on friday but my car missed the deadline. there were air bubbles in the filler that kept popping up so he had to go back and correct them and that ate up a lot of time so the kit wasnt finished on time therefore, no pics.

and since i missed the show, i told them to take their time now and do it right so it may be several more days till i get things back.

but for now, here's a teaser of the parts in primer...

20110930160015953.jpg

hmmm..i expected a few more lines to remain on the front bumper between the upper and lower grill but this is awesome regardless..always impressed with your attention to detail. Cant wait to see it done

st3b0

Reaction score
Damn. You always have the best looking ideas for your car. And the amount of time/work you put into them make them epic.

Major props bro.

Back