MOMO Wheel = No Radio

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
you need to retrieve your radio code from your radio and give your vin and radio code to the dealership then they will provide you with the code.

philtomphilpott

Reaction score
you can just give youre vin to the dealership if you dont have it, they just need proof that you didnt steal the radio(who actually steals stock radios is beyond me)

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
This isn't a big deal at all. My code is in my glovebox on a card from honda. It's only like 5-6 numbers, nothing big. I remember being the same way when it happened to me the 1st time. I also feel the same way about my 6 CD changer :peace:

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
I use cd's and some of my dad's mixtapes from like the 80's lol. Anyways I've had success. I watched a YouTube vid and it says to look for a tag the dealer might had placed either in the glove compartment, side of door, even the trunk and sure enough there was a tag in the trunk right under the 3rd brake light.

metrick1235

Reaction score
i called my stealership the other week to get a code... If you have the code ontop of your radio they can punch it in the computer and pull up the code.. dont do it more than 6 times incorrectly, i think its 6..anyway, or it will lock you out of the radio..

Back