Moog endlinks really do help!

kevinbo03

Rollin' OEM style
Reaction score
I don't see how thicker endlinks will improve the ride and handling, Certainly they are more durable, but that should be it.

It's as simple as knowing how they work and what they do. The only stress they should be receiving if properly installed is compression and tension along the length of the endlink. They are not subjected to any bending or twisting, just pressure from one end to the other, or a pulling force from the same points. So thickness should not make a difference.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
But Chris you distinctly told me you didn't know if there was a difference because you changed the sway bar and endlinks at exactly the same time.

Right RJ, that's why they feel the same to me. I never had the new sway hooked up with the old links, so I had nothing to compare to. Any difference I'm feeling in handling I'm crediting the bar itself, since I don't have a comparison for the links. Sorry for the confusion!

Don't sweat it man, every car is different. None of us can feel the difference you're saying you feel because we haven't driven your car. To each his own.

TheHunter

Reaction score
Nah the difference could very well be in my head, or could have to do with wear. All I know is that I "feel" like it's better, so that's good, haha!

Back