more german **** for you honda guys, haha

and_one

Reaction score

thanks man, im loving it more and more. and yea, the build quality is soo nice on it. hows your jetta doin?

the jetta is getting joey modded soon and a black grill to match...im thinking about an exhaust but dont know what...just want some subtle..maybe a gli setup...cant go wrong with that :thumbsup:

TruV6

Reaction score
ahhh...scary...hope you don't scrape your new exhaust...sh*t looks real clean!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the jetta is getting joey modded soon and a black grill to match...im thinking about an exhaust but dont know what...just want some subtle..maybe a gli setup...cant go wrong with that :thumbsup:

my friends girl had a real nice exhaust with a turndown tip on her 1.8t. youve got a 1.8t right? if so ill get you the name of it, its real nice and not loud at all. and the headlights are real easy to do, we did my friends realll long ago.

edit: techtonics with a borla muffler with a single turndown tip

Last edited:

jcanni

Reaction score
sketch nice exhaust. AWE makes a quality piece. i can't believe it only cost 650. THe exhaust they sell for the s4 is like 1000 and downpipes are like 1700.

and_one

Reaction score
my friends girl had a real nice exhaust with a turndown tip on her 1.8t. youve got a 1.8t right? if so ill get you the name of it, its real nice and not loud at all. and the headlights are real easy to do, we did my friends realll long ago.

edit: techtonics with a borla muffler with a single turndown tip

nice thanks for the info...yeah ive heard of some clips of borla mufflers on the tex...they sound nice :thumbsup:

Back