More of Sakuradrops808

Reaction score
--the wheels will be the first one for sale ship from hawaii. Since i need at least $4000. for the my new rims.
--well... Bride in black cloth would be ok with the LV interior, but if it doesnt look good, then i woul redo the interior again to black suede.
--Right now i put back my stock 01 hood. It looks so much better because of the lines which the 98-00 didnt have.

Neight

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question for you , How did yo manage to get your prelude shifter to sit flush with the console? Mine sticks out a lot, like half inch in the back and a quater of an inch in the front.

Reaction score
Use dremel to trim the edges or the excess plastic sides. Same thing like when you fix a household door. You would be able to fit the door inside the frame, by sanding/smoothing some of the edges, you call it edging.
You can also use the ones from 98-??? TL. BUt it is 5spd AT shifter. It fits a little better. I saw a friend of mine do it on his accord.

Neight

Reaction score
Ok, I have this problem in my car, I can't get it to sit flush. Also did you have to raise the shifter with washers and do you have your dust guard in? I took mine out becasue the cup holder gets in the way.
preludeAuto.jpg
[/IMG]

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Does anyone have a write up or can someone do a write up on how to do the shifter conversion?!

That **** is sweet, I want to do it!! :thumbsup:

Neight

Reaction score
that shift conversion? yeah if you PM me, i can let you know how I did mine.

Back