MORE PIX (page 3) Photoshoot with cool iphone app..56k go away

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Re: Photoshoot with cool iphone app

No, but seriously... they are crappy cell phone pics :ugh2:
No one is being mean. If you're going to take the time to do a photoshoot, wouldn't you get some kind of functional camera?

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

No one is being mean. If you're going to take the time to do a photoshoot, wouldn't you get some kind of functional camera?

tumblr_koxbdjWceE1qza3e8o1_400.jpg

Anyway, the photoshoot looks like it was a cool one in a cool location. The pics just don't nearly do any of those cars justice- cool app or not.

Narftastic

Reaction score

Anyway, the photoshoot looks like it was a cool one in a cool location. The pics just don't nearly do any of those cars justice- cool app or not.[/QUOTE]

i see what u guys are saying, my friend had a Good camera i just thought id post mine with the edit i did in the app,,, but ill upload the piks he took tmrw (way better quality) :thumbsup:

itzcharlie

Reaction score
definitely loving the good quality pictures a lot better! ur car looks great man. and i agree with everyone else TL rims would set it off.

Narftastic

Reaction score
definitely loving the good quality pictures a lot better! ur car looks great man. and i agree with everyone else TL rims would set it off.

Thanks....if everything goes as planned TL wheels should be going on at the end of the month or very early next month.

Pics look better, albeit a lil on the dark side, I must say.

Welcome to the dark side my friend :lawl:

J30MAN

Reaction score
Lookin' good Vlad. If you know a little about Photoshop I'd suggest to adjust the levels a little. It should brighten these up a bit.

Back