More snow! my sister's 6GA

KnightRyder

Reaction score
is it common practice to put the windshield wipers up like that? i've seen several people post pics of their cars covered in snow lately and they all have their wipers up. i wouldnt know, doesnt snow much in the bay area, lol.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
is it common practice to put the windshield wipers up like that? i've seen several people post pics of their cars covered in snow lately and they all have their wipers up. i wouldnt know, doesnt snow much in the bay area, lol.

ive seen more and more people doing it in the past few years. i personally dont even bother though haha.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
so they dont freeze to the windshield...

i only do it if theres a risk of freezing rain or an ice storm...otherwise, it doesn't matter. snow doesn't freeze tight enough to break wiper blades.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
it is not overrated, snow rocks...maybe for you guys who get it every year...but the majority of us don't see this much...most snow i have seen is like 8 inches

Plus i live on a huge hill so snow rocks :147703263745b138a51

slow f23

Reaction score
i hate snow lol.. i wouldn't mind it on christmas, but only christmas.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
it is not overrated, snow rocks...maybe for you guys who get it every year...but the majority of us don't see this much...most snow i have seen is like 8 inches

Plus i live on a huge hill so snow rocks :147703263745b138a51
like the people who complain when the weather is "sunny and hot...AGAIN...ugh" :lawl:
i hate snow lol.. i wouldn't mind it on christmas, but only christmas.
come up here...expecting up to 8" on the 24-25th. 2 years in a row for christmas at my parents house...

Back