More suspension upgrades?

Tphong

Reaction score
Just like the post says. Already did a search and most of it comes up as springs. I know that the TL rear sway bar can be used and springs and strut bar of course, but just wondering what else can be done to the suspension. Not looking for time consuming suspension projects like polyurethane bushings just bolt ons. Too bad they didn't make any CF4's in America.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You don't need to really do anything other than changing out for aftermarket struts paired with lowering springs, or going with coilovers, and changing out the RSB/adding a front strut bar. That is where you will notice the biggest difference.

akoutmos

Reaction score
My suggestion would be to go koni shocks(since they are on sale :D) and ground control springs. Then get a TL rear swaybar (might need new endlinks, if u can't salvage your old end links or if you want new ones), and lastly, an alignment. That should make you car handle like a boss.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
I've been on the fence about getting the Acura RSB for days now. Is it really worth it? lol funny how someone made a thread about this when I been thinking about it for awhile now.

Tphong

Reaction score
Alright thanks. I've seen a lot of suspension upgrades for other cars and very little for our cars. Any suggestion of brands for the rear sway bar and front strut bar?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I've been on the fence about getting the Acura RSB for days now. Is it really worth it? lol funny how someone made a thread about this when I been thinking about it for awhile now.

If you're still asking if it's worth it, you haven't read up on it enough. Definitely the cheapest mod for the most imrprovement you can do.

Alright thanks. I've seen a lot of suspension upgrades for other cars and very little for our cars. Any suggestion of brands for the rear sway bar and front strut bar?

There is a good amount of aftermarket support for 6GA's, you just have to know where to look. For the front strut bar, the one piece Neuspeeds are the best option imo, and for the RSB go with the '07 TL-S 6MT (20mm) or Progress (24mm) bar.

Tphong

Reaction score
Cool. That sounds good to me. On the Neuspeed site I don't see a front upper strut bar just a lower tie-bar. Also see a front sway bar, is it a good idea to get that as well.

Back