Morimoto MH1 Retrofitters

Raul

Reaction score
Can I see pics of your output? I would like to see wall shots, side shots and rear shots (so that its possible to see how wide is the beam). Also is the cut off sharp and sort of blueish? In hidplanet, they have MH1 retro pics for other cars. I also have read that sometimes you cant really see the road signs? Is that true?

Do not hesitate to post your advice about MH1 retrofit. I did mine with valeo which is decent but i do like bi-xenon. :run::run:

Bax

Reaction score
This is all I have as of right now, but keep in mind this is in the middle of the day back in July with the garage door open.
0810111300.jpg

It's sort of true about the road signs. They don't light up as much as they do with regular reflective housing headlights, but it's not a deal-breaker. The benefits of retrofits definitely outway the negatives.

Raul

Reaction score
Hmm interesting.....even though my driver side cut off is crooked, i can see road signs pretty clearly. Also I compared another car with MH1 with mine, for some reason mine looks like true oem hid.

come on guys, more pics! I have 2 sets of headlights, oem and tyc. Unless people can convince me with MH1, i would have to sell those. :p

Bax

Reaction score
Yes, it pretty much does.... :eh: Most cutoff lines form a Morimoto Mini are going to look the same man. Just check the retrofit club thread, there's plenty of examples in there.

Only thing different from the video is I didn't enable my bi-xenon capabilities, I just snipped the wires and still use my regular high beams.

redmeansfaster

Reaction score
theres a few tricks you can do to better the cutoff like the "foil trick" but all I did was paint the cutoff shield. All the cutoffs are pretty much going to look the same I think.

I still light up road signs a little but not like i used to when i had the regular buckets

Back