Morimoto/Mini H1 Projector retrofit + more

shavedaccord

Reaction score
wow funny how you make it sound like you were the one that found and researched all of this information on your own

come on bro at least give credit to the people that practically spoonfed you the answers

http://v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202793

also how about giving credit to JVX and the members of HIDplanet
Uhh.. I did research all this **** on my own you illiterate hare lip. Just because someone else MENTIONED/POINTED OUT the possibility of using these projectors doesn't mean I didn't do any ****ing research myself. Props to JVX for what? I didn't do any of his modifications, he didn't touch these projectors. He's not even the one who discovered them, StupidPig & Theretrofitsource did. Want to jump on my dick for anything else? Just let me know next time, i'll wash my balls for you.

For once I actually feel like I SHOULD "abuse" my power, to make all the whiny *****es happy.

Anyone wants info on these, just PM me. I'll try and get you pictures and answer what I can when it comes to putting these in our headlamps, I ain't posting anything else on these to the community. Too much bull****, and I'm done with it.

av6g6

Reaction score
What the hell? What happened to this thread? Why does it matter who discovered these projectors "first". As far as I'm concerned it was Matt at TRS since he was the one who developed these with his partners over seas. Technically shavedaccord did find all his **** himself through resources. Our info shenaniganz technically is another resource at his disposal, but now thanks to being immature the other members waiting to see shavedaccord's finished product can't because someone got their ego bruised.

9450erick

Reaction score
i want to see the final project 2. was waiting so i can do it 2
shavedaccord dont get mad nd stop the info, there will always be haters
no offense to anybody

shavedaccord

Reaction score
i want to see the final project 2. was waiting so i can do it 2
shavedaccord dont get mad nd stop the info, there will always be haters
no offense to anybody

:popcorn: People need to chill the **** out.

Naw it's cool, I'll just post my info else where and people can PM me. I'm tired of these v6p jackasses coming here and jumping on my dick and other members.

9450erick

Reaction score
just make a diy wen ur done and finished with everything.
until then dont post nothing if ur that angry. just keep us a lil updated

Nismode

Reaction score
Naw it's cool, I'll just post my info else where and people can PM me. I'm tired of these v6p jackasses coming here and jumping on my dick and other members.
Elsewhere being? For Hondas/Acuras, I only frequent here, V6p, and AZine.

Back