Morimoto Retrofit project

itsallgsho

Reaction score
Re: Morimoto Retrofit experience

very nicely done, and great pics. does it matter which year/model maxima?
thnx for sharing.

blackcord

Reaction score

looks good..but I still dont like the all chrome look..they look "bug-eyed" to me.
I think im going to paint it all black so it will be less noticeable. but great looking lights tho man.
any better night shots on a non cluttered wall?

Night time shot on a wall. Rotational is slightly off on both sides I know.

And as I mentioned before, the cutoff line became slightly blurry comparing with and without outer lens. Therefore the outer lens is creating slight distortion, but I am not that picky.

acedomain

Reaction score

blackcord you made me get off my a$$ and start my retro lol.....i cut out one head light already hopefully ill do it right dont really have a spare battery or anything to connect these inside my house to test the cut offs.....

blackcord

Reaction score

blackcord you made me get off my a$$ and start my retro lol.....i cut out one head light already hopefully ill do it right dont really have a spare battery or anything to connect these inside my house to test the cut offs.....

lol. You putting Maxima corners in too? Anyway, if you (or anyone else) have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Hey Kel,

I don't think I have seen you out at a local TAC Meet, but maybe you are not that local even though you're in Ontario.

Anyway, nice work with the retro, and I like the work with the Maxima corner's, nice touch.

If you are local enough, feel free to come by one of the weekly Toronto Accord Club Meets.

Derek

blackcord

Reaction score

Hey Kel,

I don't think I have seen you out at a local TAC Meet, but maybe you are not that local even though you're in Ontario.

Anyway, nice work with the retro, and I like the work with the Maxima corner's, nice touch.

If you are local enough, feel free to come by one of the weekly Toronto Accord Club Meets.

Derek

Hi Derek,

I am local (North Scarborough). I'll try to come out one day. Thanks for the invite.

acedomain

Reaction score

lol. You putting Maxima corners in too? Anyway, if you (or anyone else) have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

you should of done a diy on the maxima corners ....i still havent decided if ill be doing mine with the corners ...... that eventually i want the morimoto retros for my highbeams ....so maybe then

Back