Moron gets decapitated at Six Flags over GA today.....WTF?

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
So I was watching the news today and some 17 year old kid gets his head chopped off bc he jumped 2 fences to get his hat that fell off on the batman. As he procedes to get his hat, the batman comes around and batman'd his head off. But what i dont understand is that there is a roller coaster zooming around that sounds like a train with roughly 30 ppl on it screaming, how did he not know that it was getting close, or even look to see if it was close :eekwtf:. anyways here are some links

http://www.11alive.com/rss/rss_story.aspx?storyid=117914
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25431893/

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
As he procedes to get his hat, the batman comes around and batman'd his head off.

hahaha, sorry, but that just made me :henry:

but yea, that sucks. he obviously didnt use his head tho, so i guess he didnt need it :thinking:

and id hate to be the people on the ride, behind where his head got batman'd, id be pissed with someone elses blood all over me, haha.

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
hahaha, sorry, but that just made me :henry:

lol you like that, i knew i had to come up with something, i mean the batman took his head off, there are probably like a million motivational posters you could make for that, lol

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
But what i dont understand is that there is a roller coaster zooming around that sounds like a train with roughly 30 ppl on it screaming, how did he not know that it was getting close, or even look to see if it was close .

damn, but i mean c'mon now... common sense in use??

LoveLee

Reaction score
that kid is a freaking idiot, what hat is worth putting ur life in danger like that.

they have those fences for a ****ING REASON!

screw those links, i wanna see pictures.

LoveLee

Reaction score
lol i bet none of those ppl on the ride will ever get on a roller coaster again.

Back