Motegi or Acura rims on a black Coupe?

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
This. Or do what someone else said and go for 3G TL 5-spokes. Then you would have 17's. The MR7's are okay, I personally just don't like 7-spoke rims.

I like the style of the RSX rim you posted, but in my opinion, it's hard to make 16" wheels look good on a 6GA unless you are pretty low and can go with a less beefy sidewall than what you would need for a 16 otherwise. Whenever I see these 16" RSX wheels stock they look unathletic, kind of like the old Probe GT 5-spokes. :lawl:

Of course, with every "what rims should I get" thread, the decision is really up to you.

I agree with you RedRyder. The thing with Motegi Mr7s, for me at least, is that they were my favorite rims in Need for Speed Underground in 2003. lol. I was in 6th grade. Also the ones I was looking at are painted matte black and they just look more sporty than the 16" RSX rims.

sodaks2k

Reaction score
DO NOT get the mr7's. Old, ugly, WAY over played out. Notice how NO ONE has suggested them?

Last edited:

acedomain

Reaction score
i think you better off getting diff. rims or keep the rsx they look much better on you coupe but like someone said you can get the tl rims that look way better than the 16"rsx rims or just get diff. rims and keep the mr.7s strickly in need for speed lol ....but like other ppl said in the end its up to you if you go with the mr.7s i would respect that because its what make you happy good luck let us know what you choose and show us a picture of both setups on your car!!

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
RSX Type-S Bronze.

thats ironic because when I went to get these RSX rims, the guy switched out the ones he was going to give me with another set painted BRONZE. They looked pretty good!

I think I'll put the RSX rims up for sale on here, if any of you guys would like em.

Last edited:

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
I went with the black painted Motegi's. As much as you guys don't like them, I think that you'll like them on my coupe once I get pictures up in May.

Back