Motocycle Color ideas.. UPDATE 6/8/09 PANDA STATUS INSIDE!!!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I need opinions on what color to paint my bike... my car is starting to get annoying to be in and its not fun anymore cuz i cant think of anything to do that wont break my bank... I need boost!!

ANYWAY my bike is almost fully primed and ready for paint, just have to do do the sides again... im gonna stop being lazy and finish it... (BTW, thats not an updated pic.. will take one later) but i dont know what color... here is where i can really be different aside from my hacked side farings...

im goin into photoshop to determine but i need some imput

Black with orange accents and wheels
-I can always do my chalkboard paint but black already over done

Purple with gold accents and wheels
I really like this color purple but i feel like the gold is gonna be hard to replicate

Lambo Yellow
I really like the color yet this bike kinda turned me off

Keep it white with black accents
Pic is above

and i dunno... any ideas... Pleas post pics of u have of bike colors that i can possibly use but nothing that will take months to years to either paint or pay off... Im getting the paint my self and taking it to some1 to paint

UPDATES!!

So i started playin with colors this past weekend and i decided to go flat black and got half way and then i stopped and said HMM... PANDA!!! I LIKE IT!!... So tell me what you think... Its not done... im going over the white next weekend to make it cleaner, and gonna get some white or red accents in there... I am gonna take everything off and do the frame later... its just something right now

Panda1.jpg

Panda2.jpg

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Re: Motocycle Color ideas.. Need help deciding

SSM with gunmetal wheels, then get a hide-a-hitch with a little trailer with some 18" Enkies to match your car and you're golden

Tek_Rice

Reaction score

I have a candy apple red bike with satin black trims

Tek_Rice

Reaction score

congratulations.

i tend to like white bikes, white with red wheels would look dope.

I like the Ducati 848 color scheme. That's my favorite white bike and white bike color.
2.jpg

2008ducati848.jpg

That's my next bike... If I can find it for a good price...

nyknick1015

Reaction score

SSM with gunmetal wheels, then get a hide-a-hitch with a little trailer with some 18" Enkies to match your car and you're golden

I was really thinkin of doin it by every1 was tellin me dont be a cocky bastard paintin my bike the same color as my car lol....

00accord91

Reaction score

I was really thinkin of doin it by every1 was tellin me dont be a cocky bastard paintin my bike the same color as my car lol....

screw wut everyone ses its your bike lol.....that purple was tough tho lol and that ducati white wasnt half bad either

nyknick1015

Reaction score

honestly... i fell in love with that purple when i saw it... i know i wont get the same look tho

Back