Motorcycle riders?

truonghthe

Reaction score
IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

after a month my bro ran accross an intersection and a chick from oppossite direction make an left turn without looking twice, so she fracture his whole left leg, after all that was her fault. Now he has a Titanium rod and four pinch in his left leg and the bike got totalled.

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

A month and half later after my brother got out the hospital, Yes you got that right another brand new 06 CBR 1000RR with same color and bought from the same dealer.

IMG_0984.jpg

codeblack

Reaction score
starting off you probably want a smaller bike i recommend the 2008 Kawasaki ninja 250r you can get one new for 4.2k its where i'd start.

n250rc_1.jpg

n250rc_2.jpg

600's are hard to handle when your a beginner

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score

might want to consider learning on a milder (and more disposable) bike. I know people who have started on rockets and they always get dropped. Some without injury, all with damage. This is not my first bike, and I've ridden much faster, there is really no use for the amount of power available until you know how to use it.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
might want to consider learning on a milder (and more disposable) bike. I know people who have started on rockets and they always get dropped. Some without injury, all with damage. This is not my first bike, and I've ridden much faster, there is really no use for the amount of power available until you know how to use it.

kind of like having an Evo as a first car type of thing huh?

truonghthe

Reaction score
starting off you probably want a smaller bike i recommend the 2008 Kawasaki ninja 250r you can get one new for 4.2k its where i'd start.

n250rc_1.jpg

n250rc_2.jpg

600's are hard to handle when your a beginner

I start out with my bro 600 CBR and never have any problem to keep the front wheel down, in his 1000RR it kinda hard for me to keep the front wheel down even in third gear lol. Nice 250 lol the new Ninja 250 look bad ***, I had seen it at motocycle international show in NYC in Jan lol.

Back