Moving on from the Accord - 2011 WRX Hatch

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Seems like the Non-6GA Club is getting bigger and bigger these days.

Congrats on the purchase, I saw the exact same one today, and agreed, except for the tails, really a nice looking ride.

xluben

Reaction score
subaru community grows on 6thgenaccord.com

good to know im not alone in this.
Seemed like a logical upgrade for me. With the MN winters the AWD makes sense, and the hatch is very convenient.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Seemed like a logical upgrade for me. With the MN winters the AWD makes sense, and the hatch is very convenient.

sure is a logical upgrade. even for me down in NYC. if it's not massive amounts of snow...it's ice. subaru's symmetrical AWD is one of the best out there. you're going to love it. just remember subaru's have a lot of grip but they don't handle that well. and since it's got grip don't forget that in slippery conditions because no matter how much grip there is, it won't do much if there's nothing to grip, like ice.:thumbup:

xluben

Reaction score
I'll be ordering winter wheels and tires sometime this week!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
sure is a logical upgrade. even for me down in NYC. if it's not massive amounts of snow...it's ice. subaru's symmetrical AWD is one of the best out there. you're going to love it. just remember subaru's have a lot of grip but they don't handle that well. and since it's got grip don't forget that in slippery conditions because no matter how much grip there is, it won't do much if there's nothing to grip, like ice.:thumbup:

They handle better than any car ive ever driven if you do some minor suspension mods.

Good pick up, I guess im next. But I have to wait

xluben

Reaction score
I drove my Accord for the first time in over a week and it honestly felt like it was driving through mud, haha. Sooo much slower and less responsive. Clutch, gas, steering and shifter were all a lot heavier than the Subaru. Shifts actually are a lot more crisp than the WRX. WRX shifter is really mushy and vague. The Honda still drives really smooth, just doesn't have any pull when you try to accelerate. I guess that's what an extra 100+ HP will do!

Took some photos, and will be listing it for sale soon:

1071876877_fiubD-L.jpg

Back