MPG - a little low?

phi1542

Reaction score
I mean.. How far do you have to drive everyday? Haha like I only fill up every two weeks

How can anyone possibly answer that question without knowing how many miles you're driving?

I use an android app called Fuel Log to accurately measure mileage.

my bad lol umm approximately 30-40? just to school and home and maybe a few other places. i usually gotta pump by Friday or the weekend. my ohter friends with i4 6ga pump like 40 bucks every other week :T gas eats my wallet more than mods lmao and i just downloaded the app. should come in handy

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
my bad lol umm approximately 30-40? just to school and home and maybe a few other places. i usually gotta pump by Friday or the weekend. my ohter friends with i4 6ga pump like 40 bucks every other week :T gas eats my wallet more than mods lmao and i just downloaded the app. should come in handy

That's like almost twice what I usually do. So you drive more and you have a v6... I'd say once a week is normal.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yea, once a week is pretty normal with the V6. I usually get around an average of 365 miles on a tank. I have gotten it to 420, but I was feathering it everywhere.

phi1542

Reaction score
That's like almost twice what I usually do. So you drive more and you have a v6... I'd say once a week is normal.

Yea, once a week is pretty normal with the V6. I usually get around an average of 365 miles on a tank. I have gotten it to 420, but I was feathering it everywhere.

oh ok thanks guys. i was just mind blown on how fast i can blow a tank of gas and the price it cost just to fill it up lmao like 50-60 bucks a week? cmoonnnn :bawl:

chino581991

Reaction score
I think the price you pay for a tank is irrelevant to what your asking since price can vary by a lot depending where you're at. But I fill up about once every week-week and a half.

2 weeks if I'm just driving to work ~300 mi per tank (100% street)
1 week-1 1/2 when I'm going to school work ~360 mi per tank (80% highway/ 20% freeway)

This is an i4 btw and I pay $60 for a full tank

phi1542

Reaction score
I think the price you pay for a tank is irrelevant to what your asking since price can vary by a lot depending where you're at. But I fill up about once every week-week and a half.

2 weeks if I'm just driving to work ~300 mi per tank (100% street)
1 week-1 1/2 when I'm going to school work ~360 mi per tank (80% highway/ 20% freeway)

This is an i4 btw and I pay $60 for a full tank

True haha i forgot that gas prices vary depending on what state/country you live in. wow thats crazy, imagine paying for a v6 where you live... thats money sucking. i downloaded the app and im i get only about 20mpg half street half free way.

chino581991

Reaction score
True haha i forgot that gas prices vary depending on what state/country you live in. wow thats crazy, imagine paying for a v6 where you live... thats money sucking. i downloaded the app and im i get only about 20mpg half street half free way.

Yea I feel the same way, I would hate driving a v6 right now lol for an i4 our cars do terrible on gas -__-

I get about 20-21 mpg all street driving and I think 26-27 all highway

nailPuppy

Reaction score
Here is my last few months. Daily commute is pretty short and about 80% freeway.

uYxxvmV.jpg

phi1542

Reaction score
Chino thats about the same i get for my V6.... lmao not sure about highway miles but street i get about 20ish.

puppy thats pretty decent mpg. last around 2 weeks. your gas prices are pretty cheap lol gas prices where i live are about $3.60~$3.80

mossberg

Reaction score
Yea I feel the same way, I would hate driving a v6 right now lol for an i4 our cars do terrible on gas -__-

I get about 20-21 mpg all street driving and I think 26-27 all highway
That's pretty low for an i4 I think.

Back