Mrs. ZFreak's Daily Driver...04 EP3..

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Good car for a lady for sure. I also disprove of the shifter location. That Odyssey emblem is HUGE on that back hatch haha. Nice.

Preense09

Reaction score
Mrs ZFreaks Daily Driver 04 EP3

Ahem. Back off the Honda bikes. Remember, there is one sharing the garage right now with the 3 theres an R6 in there too, but thats beside the point.

And did anyone else spot the 3 in the first pic J posted?

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Lovin the EP3!! You guys state side get ripped off performance wise dont you??
EP3's here are K20A1 powered - 220hp with 6 spd Manual Trans. One of the locals here just supercharged his and the thing is insanely quick!!

Odyssey, coupe badges top it off nicely and I bet they have a few Honda fans scratching their heads!!

ZFreak

Reaction score
Yes, we get the crappy K20A2 (160hp, VTEC only on the intake side). I'm trying to talk her into letting me do a K20A1 or K20Z swap to it...but she think's it's already plenty fast. Haha...

Here's some pics from recently:

Added Skunk2 LCA's, and Skunk2 Upper control arms (adj.), Energy suspension front LCA bushings, BFG tires, brembo blank rotors w/Hawk pads, and a HPS intake. Definately VERY fun to drive. It's still VERY slow though.

DSC_4047.jpg

DSC_4048.jpg

The ODYSSEY COUPE!
DSC_4053.jpg

DSC_4065.jpg

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Show your wife this and tell her this is what you plan on doing to her EP3.....

front_engine.jpg

This is the Supercharged EP3 I mentioned in my last post, it's silver also (well was before he hit some standing water on the circuit and hit a wall)

IMG_6709.jpg

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hallet is a pretty decent track in Tulsa. the best one in Oklahoma for sure, but that isn't saying much.

Nice EP3 man!! I bet your wife gets/will get lots of comments about it.

Back