Mugen 360 mod

yellowfever

Reaction score
nuttin005.jpg

not perfect but came out pretty good. What you guys think?

I4 CG5

Reaction score
Are those a bunch of finger prints on the top left? It looks like you kind of rushed through it and didn't take your time. Might just be the pics though

yellowfever

Reaction score
it is a finger print but not in the paint trust me. I spent all day on it, though i choose not to sand between coats because i wanted a texture to make it easier to hold on it. The only flaw is that one of the triggers isnt seated perfectly and a part of the "g" came up after the rest had settled. Besides the gold there all accord colors

Last edited:

6genaccord

Reaction score
i'm guessing you just had extra paint and alot of free time?

yellowfever

Reaction score
i bought the 360 used and yeah i already had most of the paint, so i wanted to fix it up, the controller was very dirty and had a couple deep scratches in it. Also the accord is out of service and it was raining all day so yeah had alot of time on my hands. I had ordered the decal for the console itself but it came with two so i decided to use the extra one on the controller. The console itself will be all black with the typical mugen stripe (white red gold) a lexan window and a mesh "grill"

Last edited:

lwlba

Reaction score
haha a wild but unique idea. props for that! haha but kinda weird to see a "mod" on something other than the car =P

Back