Mugen Accord 6th gen catalog

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
the chassis is the same. Hood, fenders, bumpers are different so headights and body parts would'nt fit without modifications. But engine parts, suspension parts would fit. I'm pretty sure the strut bar would fit. Headlights are soooo sexy. Rear wing is not bad too!

Twobit

Reaction score
One of everything you'd be in alot of debt. it's JDM h22a engine, with v6 5 lug, brakes also. Highly suggested for any 4cyl owners.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
nope, the strut bar will not fit. it will become a $450 paperwieght for you if you buy it. as i have mentioned before in the "jdm fans" thread, i talked to the owner of king motorsports, and he has a euro r bar sitting in his shop because some dude insisted that it would fit. needless to say when it didnt go on, the dude didnt pay and the shop couldnt return it. he said he did all his research and that everything would be ok, but it wasnt. from what ive read, the aero (with some work) and h22 parts (well, the rims too) are the only things that swap cars. our cars are made in maryland i think, not on the same line as the cars sold overseas. its not like older civics and integras etc that were built side-by-side for the US and J markets in japan. i guess if someone wants to buy some of these parts, make sure the store has a money back policy if it doesnt work.

edit: sorry for being such an a-hole guys. im just kinda pissed at a few things right now, one being that i dont like to reiterate things over again. he said it didnt fit because it was the wrong length. if i remember right, he said the bar was like a half inch short side to side. if anyone is serious about any of these parts, give them a call at 262-786-8360. heres a list of parts that come up when you click accord on the right side, and yeah some of em arent for accords: http://www.kingmotorsports.com/category.asp?vehicle=Accord&category=Engine
sorry again.

Last edited:

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
ryan s said:
edit: sorry for being such an a-hole guys. im just kinda pissed at a few things right now, one being that i dont like to reiterate things over again.

Whatever.......A-Hole. :D J/K. :D

angelplus

Reaction score
the lights on the back are very different. us americans have to live with the wrap around fugly ones, while they get nice short 5th gen ones.. or something close to it.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
angelplus said:
the lights on the back are very different. us americans have to live with the wrap around fugly ones, while they get nice short 5th gen ones.. or something close to it.

theyre not bad, i like the sedans tails design better then the coupes.....stock for stock........i like mine even better now with the spray tint...but a coupe owns with a shaved trunk, haha.

nexTOme

Reaction score
sorry for bumping thread, but i think spoiler is interchangeable at least :henry:

Back