Music section

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
Haha, I think a subforum with uncluttered chit chat about music would be a lot easier to navigate, and an overall awesome idea. I mostly only use this forum, and that would just make this forum that much more entertaining. :thumbup:

i second this, my 3 loves are music cars and women lol

1slosedan

Reaction score
If anyone can PM a mod, or the admin and direct their attention here, it would be appreciated. I had a feeling this idea would not get too much traction being posted in the feedback forum, but I did not want to post this in the incorrect area.

hirichard

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it'll attract attention to a mod or admin because it is a feedback forum...

DrOwZee

Reaction score
i think this is a great idea. With this created, everything about music would be located in this sub forum instead of being scattered all around the forum. And if the mods really wanna get into it, we can break it up into genres, events, and shows etc.

Who's going to EDC? sick line up: Tiesto, Justice, Afrojack, Skrillex, Swedish House Mafia, Mt Eden and many more.

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
hopefully not in that order, but +1 nonetheless

at this point in my life yes that order lol, music is what really gets me through the day, i love cars more then anything in the world especially my accord cuz its been so reliable to me and always there unlike the women iv been putting up with lol ( i live in a very small town in a very small state you get board of the "surroundings" after you have seen everything many times lol + 1 for haveing a collage in my small *** town tho lol)

i think this is a great idea. With this created, everything about music would be located in this sub forum instead of being scattered all around the forum. And if the mods really wanna get into it, we can break it up into genres, events, and shows etc.

Who's going to EDC? sick line up: Tiesto, Justice, Afrojack, Skrillex, Swedish House Mafia, Mt Eden and many more.

id kill to go to EDC it looks so crazy, i do have my ticket for Electric zoo festival, Tiesto, david guetta, and armin van buuren will know more people may 4th tho :thumbup:

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
I'm going to Vegas edc. Not drivin the accord though. Talk about RIP Tranny

Back