[mustang inside]

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
looks good!!! but i have always thought the fox bodies were one of the worst body styles...

question..what is the point of having a gauge outside of the car?

Raymond

Reaction score
Yeah, I've always figured that was the point too. But I also heard that gauges that tap into fluid lines instead of electronics are safer to put outside as well... I know I'm way off on the explanation but I'm positive I heard something along those lines before.

AngusTEx

Reaction score
badass

i love seeing older cars come to new life again

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mechanical gauges like oil temp go outside b/c they have actual fluid going to them. The last thing you want if it breaks is hot oil all over the inside of the car.

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
I like those cars, but do the S197 stangs have any potential ?

I really like the 3 valve motors, especially the bullit in highland green.

My friend has a mach 1, and that is sick, but I hate where the shifter is. I think ford finally got the shifter right in the S197 cars....

Raymond

Reaction score
looks like its pretty fun to drive, hahaha.

Lets just say it's a beast. It spins those 315s like no tommorow... first and second gear are useless, the car bounces off the 6k rev limiter and sounds amazing in the process, hooks halfway through third and takes off like a rocket. It hasn't been dynoed yet but our buddy has a very similar setup car that dynoed at 477rwhp and around the same torque and this car *feels* to pull a bit harder. It's a mission keeping it straight though, and it's got a decent suspension set-up haha.

Back