My 1998 EX 5spd

98vtec5spd

Reaction score
So i have been lurking for years. so i need to make this.

It's a 98 ex sedan.

interior mods
Eclipse AVN5435
Kenwood 6.5 in the front
Pioneer 6x9 in the rear
Pioneer 1000 dual channel amp
2 12 Sony Xplode subs
Tinted windows

performance mods
JDM F23
AEM long air intake
Stage 3 Racing clutch
Tokico adjustable suspension being installed when i get the car back from the shop

Visual Mods
HID Kit
Civic Fog lights
Painted Stock wheels being replaced with Enkei 17x7 that i am getting on thursday

this is the only picture i have right now
IMAG0031.jpg

here is a picture of one of the wheels
IMAG0151.jpg

Last edited:

98vtec5spd

Reaction score
JDM black headlights, cat back exhuast, eventually going to put a turbo on it and add a few other engine mods havent decided put before that is done i gotta paint it first the paint on it is shot. anyone in GA know a good painter?

BBMF00accord

Reaction score
well being a Father of 3 kids working full time and a full time student it was all i could afford to drop in right now blew something internal to create a nasty oil leak

i hear you man..i dropped one in mine too..my car sat for the longest because i couldnt afford the blue top h23 swap i wanted after i blew my swap up..

the swaps pretty straight foward..i swapped all the sensors from the usdm to the jdm and there was virtually no wiring...

i only ran into a couple of issues..if you plan on using the jdm vtec solenoid its only got one plug as opposed to the usdm that has 2..itll still work but you have to plug the right side of the harness into the solenoid...took me forever to figure that out..plug the wrong side in and its limp mode central lol

Back